Ok, I would like to retract the previous post... I was incorrect. I thought I liked it, but I don't. I have never liked coffee that was too sweet or flavored creamers. Why did I buy it you ask? Lately, coffee has been hard for me to drink, which is weird since it usually flows in my bloodstream. Soooo, I have been going to Starbucks and getting their venti nonfat white chocolate mocha with an extra shot of expresso and no whip.* For some reason, that is delicious to me these days. (It normally would have been tooooo sweet) I saw the creamer and thought I could save $5.76 a day by trying it with my coffee. Blech. and I mean BLECH. Oh well... I tried.
*My brother was on the phone with me one morning when I was ordering this drink. He informed me that the longer your drink order, the bigger the acehole you are. Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment